Ingredients3/4 c. almonds
1 stick of butter
1/2 c. all purpose flour
1 c. packed light brown,sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Grease 2 mini muffin tins. Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Toast the almonds in a dry skillet over medium heat until they are light brown and you can smell them. Remove from heat and place in a medium sized bowl.
- Melt the butter over medium heat. Continue to cook, swirling the pan occasionally, until the butter begins to brown and has a nutty aroma. Let cool slightly, then add to bowl with the almonds.
- Stir in the flour, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt and cinnamon into the almond-butter mixture until combined.
- Add to muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool 15-20 minutes, and enjoy!