4 cups chopped, chopped kale
2 tsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Thoroughly dry the kale, then spread on a parchment lined baking sheet. It's important that the kale is dry, or it won't crisp and you'll end up steaming it instead.
- Add the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Optional - Sprinkle with other spices/toppings. Here are some suggestions: chili powder, chinese five spice powder, bbq seasoning blend, garam masala (indian spice blend), finely grated Parmesan cheese.
- Mix well and bake for 10-15 or until crispy.