2 Tbsp. olive oil
4 links Italian sausage (I used an organic chicken and sun-dried tomato sausage)
4 medium sized Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
3/4 lb..Brussels sprouts, outer leaves removed and sliced in half lengthwise
1 c. pesto (see this post for a quick and easy pesto recipe!)
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Place the sausages, potatoes, and Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet. Pour on the olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper. Mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the potatoes and brussels sprouts are beginning to brown.
- Let cool for five minutes, then slice the sausages in 1/4-inch thick rounds.
- Place the sliced sausages, potatoes, and Brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Add the pesto and toss to combine.