1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 box frozen pierogies
1 medium zucchini
2 Tbsp. sliced almonds
¼ c. dried cranberries
4 c. salad greens
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and saute for 5-8 minutes, until the onion is starting to brown.
- Add the pierogies to the skillet and cook, stirring often, until they are heated through and beginning to brown.
- Transfer onion and pierogi mixture to a plate to cool slightly.
- Toast the almonds in a dry skillet over medium heat until light brown (watch them, they can burn quickly!)
- Using a mandoline (or a sharp knife) cut the zucchini into 1/8 inch slices.
- Toss the onion and pierogi mixture, zucchini, almonds, cranberries, and salad greens in a large bowl. Add dressing and enjoy!