Monday, July 19, 2010

Blueberries, Goat Cheese,and Mermaids

There is a definite problem with combining a scavenger hunt around town and a pub crawl.  People stop at the first place to have a drink, and then lose all motivation to keep doing the scavenger hunt.  At least, that's what happened this weekend.  My team gave up pretty early, but we did make it to Jollimon's in Dunedin where we found the mermaid (one of the items from the scavenger hunt), got our picture with her, and ate.


I had an amazing salad with blueberries, strawberries, almonds and goat cheese.  I never would have thought to put blueberries with goat cheese but it was a delicious contrast.

I made another really good salad tonight.  Napa cabbage, carrots, garlic, bean sprouts (which I never used before) and shrimp in a spicy thai lime chili dressing.  It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment